|1||Salary||Best In Industry|
|2||Industry Type||IT - Software|
|6||No of Requirement||5|
|7||Min Experiance||3 Years 0 Months|
Please Submit Your resume we will contact you as soon as possible
Email - email@example.com
Job Responsibilities: -
• Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code and software while working in an agile methodology.
• Perform backend software analysis, unit-testing and debugging while recombining changes to the improve process.
• Participating in the design and implementation of software.
• Performing unit testing and following standardized development process to provide bug-free code.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers/mobile application development with server-side logic.
• Design, development, and deployment of web services based on different frameworks.
• Create micro services and deploy them to and run them
• Designing, develop APIs, and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
• Write significant APIs - Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Assist in designing server side architecture.
• You should be prepared to develop mostly in a Java environment, but also be ready to use new languages and systems.
Technical Requirements and Qualifications:
• Strong experience in core Java programming. The candidate must have worked on Java 8 or higher.
• Strong working experience in Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JPA, JSP, Java Servlets, J2EE, Web services, JUnit. N Tier architectures, technologies, and good open-source framework exposure.
• Proficiency with agile and scrum methodology.
• Experience building secure RESTful web services.
• Strong experience on microservices.
• Continuous integration control (SVN, Git).
• Good to have proficiency with Linux command line and shell scripting.
• Should be able to work independently and be proactive.
• Should be able to meet aggressive deadlines